In order to ensure everyone’s safety, the following precautions will be in place for all in-person classes taking place in our Silver Springs and Marda Loop locations.
- We will be only be running 1 theme/day (or one class/day) so that props are not touched by more than one class/day before properly sanitized and replaced.
- There will be no drop-ins or make up classes. Temperatures will need to be taken before class. Absolutely no tolerance for sick children or adults. If you need to miss a class, you have the option to do that class at home online, no problem!
- Classes will run from September-December vs. typical 10 week “sessions”.
- Masks are not required inside our facility in accordance with City of Calgary Mask Mandate Bylaw and we fall under “Private schools”. However, for now parents will be asked to wear masks (we will recommend getting one with a plastic insert so children can see your face). Children will NOT be required to wear them during class. We will revisit this guideline for future classes but for now will approach this conservatively.
- If parents can properly social distance in baby classes, we will give the option of removing face masks to properly interact with your baby, but at this time it will depend on class size and location (easier to keep 6 feet apart in Marda Loop vs. main location).
- If there is a group of friends (cohort group) who want to sign up for a private session, we are very open to this and can find a time slot to accommodate you with a teacher in your home or on site (2 locations). The cost would be a minimum of 8 participants.
- For toddler/preschooler programs, we will be providing individual sensory trays/containers vs. traditional sensory table for play time. We will do our best to space everyone out for craft etc. as much as possible, but will leave the kids to interact “naturally” during circle time.
- In the event that we are forced to close again, parents will have the option to shift to live zoom classes (with their regular classmates) or get a credit towards future programs.